How to contribute to learning and how to stimulate student-active learning when we have large student classes?
On April the 11th, 2019, the Faculty of Health Sciences in Bergen arranged in collaboration with the Center for Learning in Professional Education and Practice (SLIPP) and the research group Learning Research a VID-internal seminar where focus was placed on student active learning.
- Student perspective on student-active learning, by StudentParliament leader Jo Stuve
- Guidance technology - a contribution to better guidance? by Professor Petter Mathisen, UIA
Different student-active methods such as
- Interaction in large litter by associate professor Øystein Lund, UIT,
- Team-based learning by associate professor Silje Mæland, HVL and
- Reverse education by associate professor Heidi Grønlien, HIØ.
The day alternated between posts directly in the teaching room in combination with video / Skype, plenary talk and group work.
In short, the day was evaluated to be inspiring!
Published by Anneline Røssland. Date: 23. April 2019.