For many students the buddy programme week is their most memorable time here. Do not miss the chance to take part in the many festivities!
The buddy programme committees at VID's campuses will make sure you are able to create happy memories and make friends for life.
During the buddy programme week there will be many daily activities and social gatherings in large and small groups. Previously we have had barbecues, quizzes, pub crawls where drinking is optional, student trips, house parties, teambuilding and much more.
Do you have what it takes to be a responsible buddy?
Each year we need to recruit some responsible buddies. Responsible buddies:
- stay sober all night when they are in this role
- are good at picking up their phone when it rings
- are problem solvers when needed
- can give telephone advice to a person with a problem
- know the city
- know how the public transport system works and can find their way around
Is this you? Contact the buddy programme committee on your campus.