The event will take place on Zoom: Join Zoom meeting here.
- Professor Mika Vähäkangas, Lund University
- Professor Anne Hege Grung, University of Oslo
- Associate professor Gerd Marie Ådna, VID Specialized University
The opponents are:
- Professor Mika Vähäkangas, Lund University, as first ordinary opponent
- Professor Anne Hege Grung, University of Oslo as second ordinary opponent
The committee’s work has been led by Associate professor Gerd Marie Ådna, VID Specialized University
The leader of VID’s Centre of Mission and Global Studies, Professor Anna Rebecca Solevåg, email@example.com, will chair the defence.
- 10:15 Torstein Try will hold his trial lecture on a topic given to him by the evaluation committee: The power relations between Muslims and Christians in Scandinavia and their impact on practice and ethic of research on interreligious relations
- 12:15 Try will publicly defend his dissertation for the PhD degree: Transforming Friendships. Christian-Muslim Friendships and Religious Change.