As a student of VID you are able to book group study rooms via TimeEdit-portal.
Many of our students are interested in using the group study rooms. Therefore we have made some guidelines for usage of the rooms which you agree to once the room is booked.
Guidelines are as follows:
- Group size: minimum two persons.
- The group can book a room for maximum three days per week.
- Please cancel bookings that are no longer needed.
- No show after 15 minutes – the booking is no longer valid.
- If a group room is needed for teaching, VID has priority of the rooms. You will then be notified at least one day before.
NOTICE: At VID Bergen no one can book the training study rooms for more than two hours at a time. There must also be at least two persons per bed.
After using the room
- Please dispose of your litter and leave rooms tidy.
- Clean table, chair and armrests with disinfectants. These are available in all rooms.
- Close windows, turn off the lights and close the door.
How to order a group study room
All students can reserve a group room themselves with the help of TimeEdit. The tool provides you with an overview of all the available group study rooms.